- 2 chopped tomatoes,
- 1 glass of marinated cauliflower,
- ¼ cup chopped parsley,
- ¼ cup chopped mint,
- 1 grated carrot,
- 2 slices of leek,
- 2 medium avocados minced in small cubes,
- sprout of alfalfa to taste,
- ½ lemon,
- salt to taste.
- Cut tomatoes in the middle, remove the seeds, cut into small cubes and leave in separate bowl.
- Cut into small pieces and marinate with cauliflower’s hands with salt and lemon. Then add the remaining ingredients in a medium bowl, except the alfalfa sprout.
- Place a mold (bottomless metal ring) in the center of a large dish, around the rim spread the alfalfa sprout.
- In the bottom of the rim put 3 tablespoons of the mixture of marinated vegetables, press with a tablespoon without crushing.
- Add 2 tablespoons chopped tomatoes.
- Then add another 2 tablespoons of the mixture of marinated vegetables, making layers.
- Finish with 2 tablespoons chopped tomatoes, press with a tablespoon to form a compact tower and remove the rim very carefully.
Add raisins, olive oil and black pepper in the vegetable mixture.